Version 13 has been released! Much testing has gone into bringing enhanced compatibility for this release. (mainly thanks to my flu the past week:( ) Thank you to everyone for the testing!
- Check for updates! Now you can check that you are on the latest version. Pro users have the option to get the latest beta versions as well right from the oven! See the FAQ page for information on how update check works (TL;DR its a check only when you initiate it for latest version # – no personal info is gathered)
- Filter Installed Apps– An easy way to filter apps by permission. Known threats are color coded to be easily visible. See what app uses contact list, sms, location, what is running in background and more! Note binaries are also able to be returned without get_task permissions 🙂
- Encryption Tools– starting version 13 I will be jumping into playing with encryption. Currently only string encoding/decoding of base64/32 & hex is supported. Password based encryption PBEWithMD5AndDES supported as well. Files planned for future release.
Enhanced Features in Version 13:
- Compatibility – This is a big one this build. Android versions down to 2.0 are now supported. Better Samsung detection for phones that use /dbdata. More layouts wrapped in scroll containers for smaller screen devices.
- Removal Engine – More universal removal options, better detection in scanning.
Head on over to Logging Test App Downloads to grab version 13 now!